WHO CAN JOIN NOTL NEWCOMERS?
Membership applications are welcome from:
- Women who have moved to Niagara-on-the-Lake, Glendale, Queenston, St. David's and Virgil within the last three years.
- Women living in these communities who have recently experienced a significant change in their life, such as retirement, divorce or bereavement.
WHAT DOES MEMBERSHIP COST?
Annual membership dues for the year July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019 are $30.00. Membership can be renewed annually.
Some programs are free, and some have a fee associated with the actual cost of the event. Examples of costs include entry fee to a local attraction, or the price of the meal at an event. All prices are advertised in the Newsletter and Website in advance.
HOW DO I APPLY TO JOIN or RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP?
Complete the form below.
After you complete the form you can pay three ways:
- Use PayPal, our secure payment service which will accept your credit card. (No, you don't need a PayPal account, just a credit card.) OR
- Bring a cheque to the next Coffee morning or monthly meeting and give to our Membership Team at the door. OR
- Mail a cheque for the Membership Team to:
Gwen Spencer, 29 Colonel Butler Cres., Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, L0S 1J0
Once you have received confirmation that your Membership application has been processed, and payment received, you will have access to the MEMBERS ONLY section of the website.
Also please add email@example.com to your email contact list. This will allow our electronic Newsletter to arrive directly in your mailbox instead of being routed into 'junk/spam/promotions'.