National Newcomers Association Conference
Niagara-on-the-Lake Newcomers welcome delegates to the Newcomers National Conference and AGM to be held in beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake
October 4-5, 2019
And if you are looking for some things to do in our town we have some suggestions!
We also have a wonderful selection of restaurants you might enjoy!
The Shaw Festival
- There are over 12 performances the weekend of the conference – take advantage of world-class theatre Friday night, Saturday night or Sunday
- Shaw Festival Website
- Fort George National Historical Site – website
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Historical Society Museum – website
- Fort Mississauga – in the middle of the local Golf Course
Queen Street – Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Our quaint little “High Street” with many lovely boutiques and restaurants
Outlet Collection at Niagara
- At the Glendale Exit of the QEW across from the Hilton Garden Inn
- Over 100 stores and food outlets
- Collection Website
And then there’s wine…..
We have over 30 wineries within the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. (Yes, and only 2 grocery stores – what does that tell you?)
Wine tours are easily available either in a mini bus or on bicycles. Those are the favoured options – unless you have a Designated Driver.
Here’s a couple of suggestions:
Grape Escape - website
- Does both Bus and Bike tours
Niagara Wine Tour Guides - website
Vino Velo Bike Tours - website
Your Hotel might suggest other companies they are familiar with and can recommend.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Taxi 905-468-2661
- Hilton Garden In Shuttle - for hotel guests
- Available between 9 am and 11 pm
- Please book through the Hotel Front Desk
- Free shuttle bus to the Outlet Mall
- Shuttle to downtown NOTL is $12 one way or $20 return
Restaurants in Old Town
Restaurants associated with a hotel in Old Town
Restaurants associated with a winery
Restaurants in local area